1. Variety of configurations: Conical/Cylindrical, Conical/Conical, and Cylindrical/Cylindrical are ideal for gas turbine air inlet applications.
2. High surface areas, low pressure drop and can be installed either horizontally and vertically
3. Wide pleated depth, large air flow
4. Inner and outer liner
5. Galvanized anti-corrosion metal construction
1. Shape: Conical/Cylindrical, Conical/Conical, and Cylindrical/Cylindrical
2. Top cap: Galvanized steel, no rust.
3. Gasket: EPDM material to ensure airtight sealing
4. Inner mesh: Galvanized steel
5. Outer mesh: Galvanized steel with or not hot melt glue
6. Bottom cap, open/closed: Galvanized steel
Filter media: 100%Polyester, 100%Cellulose, Blend polyester and cellulose. Domestic and imported are both available here.
Dimension(L*W*H): 324*213*660mm 445*324*660mm
Dust holding capacity: >1500g
Intial pressure drop: 200-300Pa
Final pressure drop: 1000Pa
Selected Post-processing: Nano flame retardand
Oil, water proof
PTFE Membrane flame retardant
Anti-static PTFE Membrane
Widely used in central air conditioning, gas turbine power plants, oxygen plants, steel mill blast oxygen station, furnace blast air station, power plant, gas turbine air intake applications.