Product description: Teflon mesh belt is suspended PTFE (commonly known as the "king of plastic) emulsion as raw material, impregnating high performance fiberglass mesh and. Is a high-performance, multi-purpose composite materials of new products. Because of their excellent performance, it has been widely used in paper making, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemical, glass, pharmaceutical, electronics, insulation, grinding wheel, machinery etc...
Teflon filter belt main characteristics
1. For low temperature -70 º C, 260 º C high temperature is between, weather resistance, aging resistance. Through practical application, such as in the case of continuous high temperature of 250 º C for 200 days, not only the strength is not low, but the weight is not reduced; Placed 120 hours at 350 º C, the weight is only reduced by about 0.6%; In -180 º C ultra low temperature can not crack, and keep the softness of the original.
2. Non adhesive: Not easy adhesion any material. Easy to clean the surface of the attachment of various oil, stain or other attachments; Paste, resin, coating, almost all the adhesive material can be easily removed.
3. Resistance to chemical corrosion, corrosion resistance to strong acid, alkali and organic solvent.
4. Good dimensional stability (elongation factor is less than 5 ‰ ), high strength. Good mechanical properties.
5. Anti bending fatigue, can be used for small wheel diameter.
6. Chemical resistance, non-toxic. Resistant to almost all pharmaceutical items.
7. Fire retardant.
8. The permeability - belt permeability, reduce the heat source cost, improve the drying efficiency.
Teflon filter belt application scope
Romantic occasions where the need for heat transfer and thermal processing conditions, are suitable for use Teflon mesh belt, as follows:
A. Textile, printing and dyeing industry:
Printing and drying, drying, dyeing cloth, non-woven fabrics shrink drying drying oven, oven conveyor belt.
B. Silk screen, printing industry:
Loose type drying machine, printing machine, UV series of light solid machine, paper oil drying, UV drying, plastic printing drying oven, oven conveyor belt.
C. Other occasions:
High frequency drying, microwave drying, all kinds of food freezing and thawing, baking, heat shrinkable packaging items, general drying of moisture items, solvent ink fast drying conduction band.
|Style NO.||Mesh Size||Material||Thickness||Gram Weight||Working temperature||Max Width||Tensile Strength|